Latest Headlines

Mikimoto was here.

Friday, February 05, 2010

Enoteca (Carrington St., Adelaide)

For my sister's b'day, me, my sister and my mother went out for a lunch at Enoteca Italian restaurant in the city. I liked the simple decor at the joint, though some said it was too simple in a review site. I went for the set menu as it was very reasonable though you can get a la carte as well if you wish. You could even combine the set menu and items from a la carte menu.


The table set up.


Kingfish carpaccio as an entre. It was very delicate.


Pan fried Port Lincoln Mulloway. It was very hearty and surprisingly filling.

I also had the icecream as a dessert. After all this, I was very satisfied (both quality and quantity). Maybe we'll come back here for the degustation menu next time.

Enoteca on Urbanspoon
Posted by Picasa